Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Body Shots



My boss and his alter ego.
One of the best bosses I had in my life.
Generous. And grateful.
Never forgets to thank me for the smallest things I've done.
Professionally.
Sorry, I won't mention his name.



One of the persons who believes in my ability.
In my talents.
Understands the way I work.
Never complain even when I'm late with some reports.
But understand my situation.
And listens to my explanations.



These photos are for an  upcoming venture.
We are manufacturing new shirts for summer.


He models the shirts. 
Wanted me to crop off the "ugly man's" face.



I enhanced the photos a bit. 
And he said he loved what I did.


But I gave him the body shots he wanted.
For testing the market.
To see if people will take the new designs positively.
Or  should we just stick with the classic ones we had.


He wanted to remain anonymous.
Anonymity is freedom, he said.



I agree.
But these photos are too good to be kept hidden.


I think I did a good job with the enhancements.
I don't think he'll get mad.



I think he'll be flattered.
To earn a place in my blog. :)


I hope he doesn't see this. 
I asked him not to read my blogs.
It's embarrassing for your boss to read your blogs.
Especially if it's a personal one.
Isn't it?



This is what I made for him on his birthday.
To show my appreciation and gratitude.
For ever being supportive.
With my personal battles.
Family issues.
The best part is that. 
This was a part of the surprise.
And he was. 
Said he jumped all over his room.
I guess that makes it even.
He surprised me first.
With a birthday greeting.
Reciprocation is essential.
In every type of relationship.
Personal or professional.


No comments:

Post a Comment